



Last week we babysat twice! Wednesday night, Brenton's cousin Bryleigh came and spent the night with us while her mom was out of town. Then, Saturday we went to my Aunt Leslie's to babysit the boys (5-range in age from 4-17). It was quite eventful. We did get to have some fun in the pool and take some other pictures. I played with the basketball and Brenton did his Shamu impression. Nice stuff! We took the boys to church on Sunday and had fun, but were definitely glad to come home Sunday night. I couldn't handle 5 boys!
4 comments:
Isn't babysitting fun? lol. It's much easier and more rewarding when they are your own. At least that is what I've been told. haha.
hey so where is the one pic that brenton took that you told us about? shouldn't that one be on here too? lol
haha that's funny, hart. i don't think so. he actually erased that one when i was mad!!! lol... i wonder why...
haha that's funny, hart. i don't think so. he actually erased that one when i was mad!!! lol... i wonder why...
Post a Comment