Last night I had a dream. It was a bad one. The kind that makes me worry about myself. You see, in it, someone close to me does something that hurts my feelings. And I've had similar dreams before. In real life, this person has disappointed me time and time again. Obviously I haven't got over these feelings since they manifest themselves in my dreams. So I need help. How do you forgive? I know we are commanded to, but I'm not sure how. Any advice would be appreciated.
1 comment:
I think forgiveness is super hard. I have been working for the last year on this same concept. I wish the answer were easy and one step as "forgiveness" seems to be. I think it is something that prayer and time eventually work it out. I don't know. If you find the quick solutions I sure would like to know!!
Post a Comment