I'm way behind on posts! This summer we took the kiddos to Disneyland for the 1st time! They LOVED it! My parents, Judd, and Keith went too! We had a blast! We were pretty much there open-close 2 days. On our last day, we went to the beach for a couple of hours. We had a great time and created some good memories.Luckily, we were able to get Aimee on the CARS ride and Soarin' Over California One time each before the workers decided she wasn't tall enough to ride the bigger rides. It broke my heart when we tried to go on CARS again and they wouldn't let her. She was so bummed. Luckily, there were lots of rides she could still enjoy- and she did! Aimee liked the characters, but only from a distance- including the princesses and fairies. Bryson only wanted to stand in line and meet Lightning McQueen. So we did. He loved meeting him and told us, "See, I told you he was real!". Bryson and Maims wanted to ride with grandpa on most of the rides. He's their favorite person in the world. I didn't mind. Bryson was such an adventurer, he even went on Splash Mountain and I took him on Space Mountain and he loved it. He rode all the big rides. He surprised us all! We can't wait to go back!
No comments:
Post a Comment