I don't know how to write this post. I have so much to catch up on, so many good events. But all I can remember right now is this. Another baby lost. I am heartbroken. Again. In some ways, this is easier to handle. It was expected. I knew it could happen again, though I hoped and prayed it wouldn't. I have wonderful family and friends who have been so supportive. Flowers. Meals, Chocolate. Helping hands. I am so blessed. Baby was due September 9th. Baby was gone before we were able to see it. Baby wouldn't come out on its own so I had a D and C on Friday February First.
6 comments:
Oh Adree! I'm so sorry! :( I'm glad you have family close to help you out. You are in my thoughts. Love you!
I am so sorry Adree! The D&C is so hard to recover from. This is so heartbreaking and I am so sorry.
I am so, so sorry.
I am so sorry. You are incredibly strong. I'm glad you have awesome family around you to help you! Sending love.
Oh Adree! I am so sorry! That happened to me too, so I know how you're feeling. Take care.
I just read this and hope you are doing better! It's a truly heart breaking thing to endure.
Post a Comment