Sunday, December 2, 2012

Temple

Last night we took the kids to the temple to see the lights. They loved it! I love the stages they are at and how their eyes fill with wonder. The world, to them, is full of magic.

Afterwards, we went to Dairy Queen for a treat. As we were sitting and enjoying our blizzards, I noticed an elderly gentleman sitting by himself eating. I felt sad for him, but didn't do anything but smile at him as he got up to leave. A couple of minutes later he came to our table, dropped a gift card, and said, "Merry Christmas!" It made our day! He had bought us a fifteen dollar gift card to dq. A million thanks to this kind man, I hope he is blessed a million times for showing us this kindness. It was a wonderful experience. Life is grand.



1 comment:

The Kleyn Family said...

Oh, wow! That's what Christmas is all about! Thanks for sharing!