Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Fabulous Day Before Halloween!
Happy Halloween! Tuesday was a super busy and fun day! Bryson had a preschool party in the morning at Holly's house. Aimee and I got to come and enjoy it too! It was super cute and fun! Bryson and Aimee loved it! After noon we headed into town and met Brenton at work. We went to lunch at Jimmy John's, then got the kids changed into their costumes for trick or treating at Daddy's work. We had a blast!! The kids got TONS of candy and became pros at saying "trick or treat". After that, we headed over to Jer and Lisa's house to wait for their Trunk or Treat to start. Grandma came over and brought them cars to play with. Thanks, Grandma!!! We went to their church and had chili and hot dogs, then a carnival, and trunk or treat. We had a good time, but I admit, I was Halloween-ed out. Today we're just taking a break and fixing a yummy stew in a pumpkin, then passing out candy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment