Monday, August 8, 2011

Happenings as of Late...

Check these out:


I painted Aimee's toenails for the first time :) I know, it's taken me a while. She liked them though! I love having a little girl!


Bryson and Aimee wrote all over each other with Crayola Markers... I was not happy, but I took some pics before they got busted!




We went out with all the adults on my side of the family (Mom, Dad, Scott, Pam, Jer, Lisa, Jordan, Christy) to Red Robin and bowling to celebrate Jeremy's birthday. Jordan and Jeremy wore the same short- evidently that happens a lot! We had a great time! I hurt myself though and couldn't bowl, so that was a bummer.Judd watched the kids and did a great job, as usual. He's a great babysitter! We love having so much family close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Silly kids with the markers! And I'm glad you got some pictures of the bowling. I still haven't blogged about Jer's birthday!