I can't get my computer to upload pics... when it works it takes FOREVER... so for now I'm just giving a quick update.
Aimee- wow. Where to begin? This little girl is going to give me a run for my money. She's a firecracker. She treads territory her big brother never did. She fell off a chair the other day and gave herself a big bruise on her head and a bloody nose. We were lucky that she didn't her face. Last night, we listened to her whine for about a half hour after we put her to bed. This isn't normal, but she wasn't screaming, so we let her fall asleep on her own. This morning I found her in her crib without her pants or diaper on. I assume she got it off last night and I let her sleep without it all night long !!! I'm pretty sure Bryson never did that.... She is so much fun and we love her- but we are going to have to watch her even more closely. She is starting to talk more and says mama, daddy, Bryson, grandpa, grandma, please, cheese, more, yes, up, down, french fries, poop... I am sure there are more but I can't remember right now.
Bryson is my little sweetheart. He is learning so much from nursery at church (and home). He loves to sing "Sunbeam" and "I Am a Child of God". He is my big helper. He cleans up all his toys pretty good. Bryson is a great talker. I love hearing the silly things he says. We want to potty train him, but he has no interest. We'll have to start that after our vacations this coming month. He turns three next month- and I am in denial!
Brenton is the best husband and father. I am so blessed. He is working full time at U of P and is excelling at it. He also is doing his Masters program through them (in Psychology) and is almost done with his 4th class. Only 9 more to go! He works so hard for us. We enjoy spending time together. Our newest thing is reading Book 7 of Harry Potter. I haven't read any of the books, but reading this one together has kept me interested. We look forward to seeing the movie next month (as long as we finish the book first).
I am up the same stuff. I am really enjoying summer because my mom is off work and we have spent lots of time together just playing games, talking, and also decorating my house and hers. I wish I had an endless supply of money. I love spending my days with the kiddos, although they drive me crazy sometimes.
Life is good. We are so blessed.
2 comments:
This was fun to read! I would love to get together soon. My house is under construction right now but when its done, we definately should get the kids together before summer is out and mine are in school again! All of my children took their diapers off in their cribs several times. I would wear onsies on them because it was harder for them to take off then. I have had several accidents to clean up in the mornign too... oh the joys of motherhood!
Hang in there with Aimee. These are things that we'll laugh about later. Fun stories you can use to embarass her in front of her friends ;)!
Love and miss ya!
Post a Comment