I just told Bryson that I loved him, and with a huge smile on his face, he exclaimed, "Mommy, I love you too!". It brought tears to my eyes. I don't deserve such a sweetheart boy! He is my angel!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
So cute! I can totally hear his little voice saying that :)
So sweet! It would say that is the most precious thing we could hear as mothers! Can't wait until Isaac can say those words! He hasn't been talking much yet, just 'Mama' and 'Dada' but the other day he started to say 'Hola', so funny. He hasn't said it a lot yet but it's so cute!
recently Haylee and I were talking and she said that she is just like me... i went on to explain how she isn't "just" like me and she then says... but mom, I want to be just like you. I love it!! PS- saw Lisa at church today, small world huh?!
6 comments:
So cute! I can totally hear his little voice saying that :)
So sweet! It would say that is the most precious thing we could hear as mothers! Can't wait until Isaac can say those words! He hasn't been talking much yet, just 'Mama' and 'Dada' but the other day he started to say 'Hola', so funny. He hasn't said it a lot yet but it's so cute!
AWE! for cute!
recently Haylee and I were talking and she said that she is just like me... i went on to explain how she isn't "just" like me and she then says... but mom, I want to be just like you. I love it!! PS- saw Lisa at church today, small world huh?!
Thanks, everyone! Lexi, Lisa told me she saw you :) And I think it's so cute that Haylee said that!!! I hope she stays that way...
How cute!
Post a Comment