Aimee was blessed by her daddy on March 7th, 2010 in the Signal Butte 1st Ward, Apache Junction Stake. We were living with my parents so we blessed her there, in the ward I grew up in. After the blessing, we had a small lunch at my parents' home - taco bar. For desert, Brenton and I prepared fried ice cream. YUM! It was a special event and we are so grateful that we were able to share it with so many family and friends. Thanks to all who came and shared this day with us!!!
Mom with her 2 little ones.
Aimee in her blessing dress. Beautiful!
The whole family!

Everyone at the blessing- minus Grandpa Foy and a couple friends we couldn't find!

Me and Aimee, with my best friend Hartley and her little Evve!!! (Hopefully those 2 will be best friends too!)
1 comment:
I am so glad that we got to be there with you guys!!! Evve and Aimee will definitely be best friends. :)
I wish we could have stayed for your fried ice cream. Darn storm. :(
But the taco bar was really good and actually jason just told me yesterday that we should have that for dinner sometimes. With your mom's amazing rice. :)
Post a Comment