Thursday, January 28, 2010

Aimee Ann!!!



On Tuesday, January 26, our baby girl was born! Aimee Ann Jensen came at exactly 10:00 AM, measuring 19 inches and weighing in at 7lbs 10oz. The C-Section went very well and as of today, mommy and baby are both doing great. They should be leaving the hospital tomorrow.
Before we went in for the surgery, I asked Adree to guess how much the baby would weigh, and you know what? She guessed EXACTLY right! I was way off, but I was right about her full head of beautiful dark hair!


Her big brother, Bryson, has been by to visit her a few times and so far he loves her! We hope he still feels the same way when she gets home and he realizes that she's a permanent addition!

Thanks to my wonderful sister, Breanne, we haven't had to worry about Bryson because she's been watching him for us. We really appreciate it!

Adree's mom is going to be up here tonight to stay for a few days and we're so excited for her to come and see us and we're grateful for all her help as well.

Finally, we're grateful to all of you, our wonderful friends, who have supported us and helped us and who have offered your congratulations and well wishes!

3 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

yay I have been checking for this update! Congrats!! She is beautiful! She does look just look Bryson to oh my goodness! Congrats hope mom and baby are doing well!

Kelli said...

I'm so glad that everything went well. I really hope that we can get down to see you guys before you leave. Congratulations again and best of luck with all of the changes that are sure to pop up! :)

jasonandhartley said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!!