Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bryson @ almost 17 months


I took Bryson in for a checkup on Wednesday, December 9th.
He weighs 23 lb. 6 oz. (30th percentile) and is 32.4 inches tall (70th percentile). He's tall and skinny!
He is such a joy to have in our home. He makes us laugh constantly. He comes up with silly things to do, and it's so fun to see his cute personality.
Things he loves:
His blanket
His thumb
His stuffed animals (teddy, mousey, etc)
His mommy
***in that order....

He can say
Mama
Daddy
Yes
Hi
Baba
Dog (hot dog)
Night Night
Uh oh
Go
Judd
Amen
Jesus
and others I can't recall right now!!!!

He recognizes a lot of words when we say them... like blankie, drink, hot dog, mousey, teddy, nap, Night night, etc...

He is so much fun. He loves to run around. He loves to be outside. He is a very sensitive little guy. He is very ticklish. He likes to play with empty boxes. He likes to climb on his big stuffed elephant, and watch Disney in the morning- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Special Agent Oso, etc.

I'm so glad that he's part of our family. He is going to be such a great big brother. I'm enjoying my last few weeks with my one-on-one time with him until baby sister comes!

I LOVE YOU, BRYSON!!!

6 comments:

Mike and Breanne Ballard said...

My favorite is still "Uh-Oh!"

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Thanks! I'll add it.... and i remembered "Go!"

Angie said...

How cute! I didn't realize how close Bryson and Addie are in age. He is a cutie! Hope you a getting some good sleep = )

Anonymous said...

How could you forget "Judd"?? :) He is such a cutie I loved hearing him talk when you were down.

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Thanks, Lisa! I totally forgot!

Anonymous said...

Also "amen" and "Jesus" :)