Thursday, June 18, 2009

YANNI VOICES


Last night, Brenton and I had tickets to attend YANNI VOICES at the Energy Solutions Arena in SLC. We found the tickets a couple of weeks ago for $10.00 each on ticketmaster, and thought that it was a good investment, being so cheap. We arrived about an hour early, to find out that our seats in the upper bowl had to be exchanged, because they weren't opening the upper bowl. Our seats were upgraded a level. WOW! We loved our seats! We were clear back in the back, but could see perfectly! The concert was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. We were blown away by the wonderful music, the talented singers, and the fabulous musicians. They were sooooooo good. We can't wait to buy the CD. The four singers were great: Nathan Pacheco sang in Italian and his beautiful voice added so much to Yanni's music. Ender Thomas' Spanish lyrics and dancing added a special flare. Chloe had a certain charisma on the stage to add to her gorgeous voice, and Leslie Mills' beautiful voice and stage presence added a ton. We feel so lucky that we were able to go. We had a great time! Thanks to Jessica and Sam for watching Bryson so we could attend!

2 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

Glad you guys had so much fun! Hmmm, I have to admit I have never heard of Yanni voices. I guess I should check them out, yes?

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

Yes check them out. You can google them and listen to some of the songs online. We love it!