Monday, December 8, 2008
Another Rice Cereal Update
So, I decided to give Bryson rice cereal in his bottle the other day, and he loved it! I wanted to try it in all that formula to dilute it first of all, and see how he would react. He loved it and handled it well. I also gave it to him in a bottle with a bigger hole in it, making it easier to get it out (fast, instead of slow). Well, he liked it too! He's been struggling during feeding time; he gets frustrated and takes FOREVER to eat, and it's because he has to suck so hard to get anything out. So, now we have decided to switch him. He isn't choking on it, and he hasn't acted like it's hurting his stomach, so we think it's a go-ahead! Also, we are spoon feeding him rice cereal, now that he is adjusted to the taste. Yay for new adventures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad it's going well. I think I tried feeding Hailey rice cereal too early so I'm going to wait till after she's 4 months to try again.
yay! It's so fun when they start eating solid foods.
Post a Comment