I was just thinking that I am not nearly as thankful as I should be. And today is just the day to remind me to be for grateful for what I have. So, I wanted to list a few things I am thankful for (some are serious and most important, others are smaller things I've enjoyed recently):
1. The Plan of Salvation
2. My wonderful husband
3. My sweet, happy baby boy
4. My family and in-laws
5. Answered Prayers
6. Good entertainment- movies, music, theatre, books, etc.
7. A Living Prophet and the chance to do what he says.
8. Mint Choco Chip Ice Cream from Thrifty.
9. Warm Weather in AZ
10. Forgiveness.
11. The whole concept of "Happily Ever After".
12. Being healthy.
13. Having our needs met.
14. Giggling and Laughing Hysterically for 15-20 minutes at a time.
15. Naps in the middle of the day.
You know, it feels nice to be able to reflect on a few things that mean so much to me. Some are smaller than others, but all make me a happier person.
I encourage all of us to be more thankful one day at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment