Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 6 weeks!

Today is Bryson's 6 week birthday! YAY! Wow! I can't believe how time flies... he is started to be more vocal. It's great! He is already so fun to play with. I can't believe how big he is getting! Brenton didn't have to go to work till around 5 so we went to the mall and ordered me some new glasses (I lost mine 4th of July). We hung out at the mall and shopped at Walmart. woohoo! That's pretty much the highlight of my week. We don't get out much!



Last Saturday, Breanne came and watched Bryson so Brenton and I could go out. We were able to go to the library and get me a book to read, go bowling, go to Applebee's and eat yummy food, and go shopping. It was great :) Thanks Breanne for watching Bryson!


That's life for now. Not too interesting, but we are happy. Brenton starts school next week so we are enjoying as much time together as we can!

2 comments:

Cluff Family said...

Well Grandpa Cluff viewed and loved all the pictures and narative. Only problem is it makes me miss you guys all the more...but I'm glad to watch Bryson grow. Love you guys so much!
Dad Cluff

Anonymous said...

He's SoOoOoOoO cute and looks like he's packing on the pounds pretty quick!