So I just got my results back from my second test... and I failed. So now it's diet time for me. Next week I meet with the dietician to get it under control. I'm over the crying from Monday, and now I'm just going to make sure I'm good, although it's hard to break habits. I went out to eat at Wendy's for lunch and ordered a frosty and ate it all, and then realized a couple hours later that I shouldn't have done that. So now I've got to be good and remind myself.
My 4 blood tests- the first number is what I got and the second is the number I'm supposed to be under
1. 86-94 (ok)
2. 195-175
3. 200-154
4. 184-139
So now it's time to get to work and eat healthier :) Wish me luck!
4 comments:
Oh good luck Adree, I am so sorry for your trial! You can do it, though.
Sorry for the extra stress in your life. Good luck! You can do it!!
i'm sorry you are having troubles with your blood sugar... i hope it gets better!
Oh Adree, if you have any ?'s or need help, call or email me. I have had type 1 diabetes for 18+ years, so I know a thing or two. (Just so you know, I tested myself about 8-9 times a day with both of my pregnancies).
Good luck and I'll keep you in my prayers. It'll all be good. Just eat healthy and be cautious. And exercise if you're able, even just walking is really good for you and the baby.
Post a Comment