


On Tuesday, Feb 19th we had an ultrasound with the ultrasound tech to see our baby. He was curled up in a ball and it was hard to get anything the dr. needed from him, but finally he opened up at the end and we found out it's a boy! We are soooo excited! I had felt it was a boy for a long time, so I was glad I was right. Brenton "thought" it was a girl, but he's so super-happy that it's a boy. We already have his name picked out, it is Bryson Brenton Jensen. And after seeing his little cute alien face, he looks like a Bryson! We love the name, and the baby too!He is doing well and everything looks normal with him. As for me, I'm finally starting to get over the morning sickness, which is great news for me! I finally started gaining weight, I gained three pounds in the past month. woohoo! I'm half way there- at 20 weeks now. Baby's due date is still set for July 10th.
As for other news, we found a 2-bedroom apt. to rent starting May 1st. We are excited to have another bedroom that will be the baby's room and a guest room when we have visitors. And the best news is the bathroom isn't in the bedroom, so guests can access it without entering our bedroom!
Brenton is doing well at school. He is doing the prereqs. to get into the Communications program. He will apply for that by September. He's so good to me, always cooking and cleaning and catering to my every need. I"m so blessed to have him as my husband! I love you baby!
I just picked up a new fun activity. I'm terrible at scrapbooking, but I have a friend and work who does photo books. So, this weekend I did one for our wedding... the site is www.shutterfly.com. Pretty cool stuff!
4 comments:
Right proud of your reproductive abilities! Congrats on a boy! How exciting! Are you still coming to visit?
Hurray for a boy!! I am so excited for you! yeah so are still coming to visit sometime soon? I think we talked about next weekend...but just let me know what your plans are.
I think the trouble with sleeping is the worst part of pregnancy! It affects everything you do. I hope my headaches get better too and I'm glad to hear that you're starting to get over morning sickness.
Congrats on all the blue you'll be getting! Oh, and on the bouncing baby boy!
We're living near Idaho and Southern and are in the Ironwood Ward. I'm so sad I missed you!!
SOOO glad I found you here, though!
Post a Comment