It snowed! I woke up this morning and found snow on the ground! Now, I normally don't like the cold or snow, but I was excited! It looked so fresh and new... It was pretty. I thought it was very fitting for December 1st!!! So, Brenton took a couple pics.
Also, for those of you who don't know...I love cows. My kitchen is decorated in black and white with lots of cows all over the place. We bought a small 4 ft Christmas tree a few weeks back, but couldn't find a star or angel for it. So, we put a stuffed cow on it. My cow is a Christmas cow, and it "moo's" to "Deck the Halls". You should hear it, it is so funny. I love it!
3 comments:
Oh, how fun! Can't say we got any of that here in boring old Arizona. But, we had a heck of a rain storm out here where I live. It was so great to get all that moisture.
I guess you really can say "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas."
:-)
I like the pics of the snow and your cow is so cute!!! So... you like cows huh? Weird. lol.
I think you guys need to post a new update!
Post a Comment